People learn by knowing and understanding different cultures, same is true when you read a book and you get transported into a new world. And Tamil culture has a lot to offer, most especially with Tamil Matrimonials. In regards to how these Tamil Matrimonials are being celebrated, people can have different perceptions about them.
- Extravagant – when people see pictures regarding Tamil Matrimonials, they instantly jump into conclusions that the celebration is extravagant, that the family of the married couple are rich. Well, you are wrong. It just so happened that the family actually prepared for the matrimony, and of course the couple who also worked hard for it. Most Tamils are actually professionals and has a living, so when the time comes to their marriage, they are indeed ready.
- Family-centered – a very important aspect of Tamil culture is that they value their families. This is their core, and this mold them into a person that the society can be proud of. That is why Tamil Matrimonials are seen to be a celebration of two families coming together. The family members play a very important part in the celebration and also in the married life after.
- Lively and fun – if you are a visitor in a Tamil matrimonial celebration, you will think how colorful the wedding and the reception is. Everything is well coordinated and has a sequence of events. And when the reception is ongoing, music used celebrates the life of the newlyweds.
- A glittery bride – reds and yellow golds are actually a common color for the bride’s saree. And most Tamil Matrimonials cannot go on without the gold. In fact, most of the glitter that the bride is wearing is actually gold. And this is due to the fact that on Tamil culture, gold is an investment for them.
- Thematic and evolving – Tamils can actually be found in different parts of the world. And as they continually adapt the different society they live in, they still carry with them their Tamil culture. And you will see that the different wedding celebration that is done in different parts of the world is actually becoming more contemporary than before. They keep updating on how to celebrate Tamil Matrimonials depending on the site of the wedding. You will see that Tamils now celebrates in the seashore (beach wedding), in a garden, and other places.
- Loud – Tamils are actually into arts and music. And you expect that Tamil Matrimonials to be crafty and full of sound. And they prefer live music, but some also used the .mp3 format. And these music are particularly used for the celebration.
- Brides are beautiful from head to toe – the brides of Tamil Matrimonials are like a blank canvas ready to be designed. They wear sarees that are crafted for their wedding, fitted to their size and reflects colors of love, purity and celebration. Their bodies are painted with henna that is artistically designed – reflecting Tamil culture.
This just shows that Tamil Matrimonials is an event worth preparing. Therefore, a lesson learned is that in your wedding, you should also carefully prepare for it.