Hey guys! Are you getting married this year, but you feel like you’re not in shape? Feeling worried that you might not fit on your wedding suit? Your friendly Tamil Matrimonial Service has researched the best workout that will get you ready for that most anticipated day. And you’ll definitely look and feel good, and will definitely awe the guests.
These five home workouts are designed to define your muscles, build a strong core, strengthen the muscles of your arms and legs, gives you a lean frame, broaden your shoulders, and enhance your chest. Wait till they see you on the day of your Tamil Matrimony!
- Warm Up
Before doing any exercise, it is important to ready your body, especially your muscles. Here’s a quick tip from your Tamil Matrimonial Service:
- Shoulder Rotation for 16 counts
- Shoulder Stretch, 8 counts for each arm
- Triceps Stretch, 8 counts for each arm
- Wrist Rotation, 8 counts for each arm
- Waist Rotation for 16 counts
- Wide Leg Forward bend, 8 counts for each leg
- Legs Together, back stretch and Toe touch for 16 counts
- Ankle Stretch, 8 counts for each leg
- Squats – this will tone your entire leg, butt, and thigh muscles.
Stand with your feet apart. Feet should be in line with your hips, not too wide. Bend your knees and squat. Do this for 8 to 10 reps.
- Burpees or squat thrust – this strengthens the wrist, elbows, shoulders, and core muscles.
Stand with your feet apart, same position with the squats standing position. Drop your body into a squat position with your hands on the ground. Kick your feet back, keeping your hands extended – this is like assuming a push-up position. Return your feet to the squat position. Jump extending your hands up. Do this for 8 to 10 reps.
- Normal Pushups or Superman Pushups – you can do different variations of pushups and this depends on the readiness of your body. This means that you should not attempt to perform “push-up tricks” without training or knowledge about this. And do not attempt them just for the sake of your Tamil Matrimony.
Do pushups for 10 to 20 reps if possible.
- Leg exercises – there are several leg exercises that you can do; one common exercise is the leg-raises. You can do this while lying down raise one of your legs for 8 counts, then the other for another 8 counts. You can do this for 3-5 reps.
When you exercise, don’t just do it because it is needed for your Tamil Matrimony, do it because you want to begin a new chapter of your life rightly. Here are some reminders from your Tamil Matrimonial service:
- See your body through her eyes.
- Be open-minded and ask your partner about things you can improve on.
- Get motivation from her, or better yet, you can ask her to join you.
- Focus on the part of your body that you don’t appreciate much.